Frequently Asked Questions
About our Site, Contact Details and some Frequently Asked Questions with Answers.
Below are some of the more common questions that are asked by our members. If you feel your question is not answered here please contact us.
About our Website - PSESite.com/Banner/
PSESite.com/Banner/ - Contact Details Information.
PSESite.com/Banner/ Site Admins and Owners
c/o Mike Taylor and Family/Associates
Widener Place, Philadelphia, PA 19141, U.S.A.
You can also use the Contact Form at our Site to reach us.
PSESite.com/Banner/ - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and some Answers.
What is this Website about?
This is a join for free Banner Exchange Site from Philadelphia PA in the United States. There is no cost to register and join. Anyone from approved Countries can join or register for free to become a Member by agreeing to our Website Terms and Rules.
What is a Banner?
A banner is, for example, a 468x60 size pixel GIF image (like the one seen at the top of our Webite). If you do not have a banner you can create one online, or use a graphics program like Ipiccy.com online. On your own banner you place your advertising message, for example, "Click here to buy books from NYTimes.com." Your banner is advertised on our network along with a pool of banners from other members.
What is a Url?
A URL is basically an address (like a mailing address) that directs a browser to your web page. For example, http://www.yahoo.com is a URL. If you have a web page, view it using your browser, and copy the "Location" box information.
What types of Sites Banners are accepted?
Sites intended for the general audience (or family friendly) are accepted. This Banner Exchange does not accept adult content Sites. Advertising banners and websites must not contain nudity, partial nudity (bathing suits included), violence, vulgar language, or links to adult sites. In addition, advertising banners cannot imply a link to an adult content site (using adult related banners to draw public to your non-adult website). You can read and know more of our TERMS of Service at this Banner Exchange Site.
I am already a member of another Site, can I still join?
Yes. You can place our banner exchange banners in your web pages that already have other exchange banners. However, you can only have 1 of our banner exchange banners per web page.
How are Members paid for participation?
Members will be paid when they reach the minimum payment of US$5.00 for pay-out via PayPal. They can therefore request payments when they reach US$5.00 but they must have a valid PayPal Account to receive payment from our Site Owners. No Payments will be made if they have no PayPal Account. Instead, they can Contact us to receive Advertising Credits alternatively.
Do you Offer Refund from, for example, credit purchses or up-graded accounts?
Yes. We will refund the payment for a Banner submitted which is not approved and if the person (i.e. Advertiser) refuse to change the URL/Link or Banner Information. However, we will NOT refund a Payment for after 7 days. So the person MUST request a refund with-in 7 days after Payment and communication from our Admin to the Advertiser.
What if I have more question, can I can reach you and how?See our Contact Link at the Site for more Information to use the CONTACT Form. Or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AND see more useful information below:
Have a question regarding our Banner Exchange service? Below are some of the more common questions that are asked by our members, If you feel your question is not answered here please contact us.
- Q. Can I have more than one(1) PSE Site Banner Exchange account?
- A. No, accounts are limited to one per person.
- Q. How many banners can I advertise here?
- A. Free members may advertise up to 5 banners on the banner exchange where as our upgraded members may add up to 20 banners on the banner exchange.
- Q. Can I assign credits to my banners?
- A. Yes, members can allocate credits to their banners as they see fit.
- Q. How do I assign credits to my banner exchange banners?
- A. From the members area to navigation you can click allocate banner credits. Alternatively members can allocate credits to their banners whilst editing their banners.
- Q. How many exchange banners can I add to my pages?
- A. Members may add one(1) exchange banner code per page. Adding additional banners will earn additional credits but at a reduced rate.
- Q. How can I earn banner exchange credits?
- A. Members are able to earn banner exchange credits simply by adding our banner exchange code to their web sites and blogs. Every time your page receives a unique view you will earn 0.5 credits. Any repeat banner exchange views earn 0.1 credits. No limits are placed on earnings meaning the more unique traffic your website receives the more credits you earn.
- Q. Can I earn commissions here at PSE Site Banner Exchange?
- A. Yes, Refer new members to our website and earn up to 25% commission on any of their purchases for life. Once You have reached the minimum pay out amount of $10 for free members and $5 for upgraded members and requested withdrawal, we will promptly send payments via your chosen pay out method. PSE Site Banner Exchange use's the following payment processors : PayPal, Payza, Solid Trust Pay.
- Q. Can I retrieve My lost account information?
- A. Members can request account info be sent to their registered email address. Simply head to the log-in page and click the Lost Password link.
- Q. Can I advertise banners of an adult nature?
- A. No, we operate a family friendly banner exchange. Banners of an adult nature will be suspended.
- Q. Does PSE Site Banner Exchange deliver traffic?
- A. We operate a banner exchange service. We deliver traffic to your banner images and organic clicks to your links.
- Q. What are the Banner Exchange rates?
- A. PSE Site Banner Exchange members earn 0.50 advertising credits for every 24hr unique view they send to the banner exchange. Repeat banner exchange views earn 0.10 advertising credits. The cost to advertise your banner on the banner exchange is 1.0 advertising credit per view or in other words a 1:2 exchange ratio. More info on banner exchange rates can be found here.
- A. We do not take this action lightly. Banners that have been suspended from the banner exchange have been found to either not load or they contain unacceptable content. This may include hateful material, pornographic material etc. More info on acceptable material can be found here.
- Have a question that is not answered above?
- Please Feel Free To Contact Us For Support