Terms & Conditions
PSESite.com/Banner/ Terms and Conditions of Service (TOS) Information
This Website (PSESite.com/Banner/) is a private join for free Bannaer Exchange Site from Philadelphia PA in the U.S.A. When you visit our Site, you also agree to comply with the information and requirements asked for as stated on the Site. The posted and published contents or other information are not the personal information, views or opinions of this Site owner unless otherwise specifically stated. They are merely shared information. You are required to use your own discretion when accepting or using the information for your own personal use. All Members Websites Information, Banners and Links, etc., MUST be in English only for approval (unless otherwise translated and approved by our Site Owners/Admins).
We do not approve of comments or communication that are vulgar and contrary to this Site Professional Social and Business values. We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms and Condition of Service (TOS) at anytime without notice to anyone. You are required to check with and follow-up with this Site to know what the changes are and how they may affect you. All Information (text posts, websites, banners, links, etc.) at this Site must be approved by our Site Admin and Moderators before publishing. Any post not acceptable will be deleted or sent back to the author for editing so that the post will be acceptable to this Site Admin and Moderators.
Submitted Contents, Websites, Banners, Text Links, etc., that have adult content, or are fraudulent or contrary to USA Laws (or International Laws) or appear illegal in any way, will be removed and no restitution made to the Website Member who is responsible. Members are reminded to always participate in agreement with our Website Terms and Rules at this Site to remain a Member. Members who do not will be deleted, blocked and banned. Members are NOT required and must NOT post (or submit for approval) websites information and links, topics, views or reviews that are related to or connected with fraud, illegal activities, gambling/poker, adult content materials (pictures or words, etc) gay or lesbian lifestyles, terrorism and such alike.
This Website is a private Site with a Conservative Social Business Principle. Therefore, we cannot approve of any posts, website, banners, text links, etc., or Members. You are to agree with us (i.e. TERMS and Membership Rules) before joining this Site and continue to do so to remain a Member.
End of the Terms and Condition of Service (TOS) Information
PSESite.com/Banner/ - some of the Membership RULES include:
All members MUST read, agree with and comply with our TERMS and RULES at this Site at all times. All Members MUST also read and know our Site Disclaimer. Members (i.e. the Public) can advertise Text Ads at this Site via authorized Payment to our Site Owners. It is not FREE. All Members information and text ads, links, websites, etc., are to be submitted for approval before being posted/listed on our Site. We need to ensure that posts/text ads/sites are in agreement with our TERMS and RULES before being published. All Members Text Ads Posts, Banners, Links, Websites Information, etc., MUST be in English only for approval (unless otherwise approved via translation by our Site Owners/Admins).
We do not accept plagiarized Websites Information, Text Ads Links, Contents, and such alike. Members must give the credit to the legal rightful owners. Once we know or discover that plagiarized fraud we will strongly consider deleting/blocking the Member form this Site. Members must NOT post (or submit for approval) websites information and text ads links, etc., that are related to or connected with fraud, illegal activities, gambling/poker, adult content materials (pictures or words, etc) gay or lesbian lifestyles, terrorism and such alike. We do not approve of websites, text ads links (or domains) etc., that are Gay/Lesbian contents Sites, Bi-Sexual Lifestyle Sites, Gambling Sites such a Lotto/Poker, Illegal Internet Sites, Scams or Spam Sites, Adult Pornography Content Sites, and others that are contrary to our Business Philosophy or Principles. And we do not approve of contents, comments or communication from Sites we host or our from our News Blog that are vulgar and contrary to this Site Professional Social and Business values.
This Website is a private Site with a Conservative Social Business Principle. Therefore, we cannot approve of any website, text ads links, etc., or Members. You are to agree with us (i.e. TERMS and Membership Rules) before joining this Site and continue to do so to remain a Member. We always reserve the right to adjust, change or add new RULES as the need arise.
End of PSESite.com/Banner/ - some of the Membership Rules
AND see more Terms of Service Information below:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the web site. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the web site or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by PSE Site Banner Exchange.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. Your PSE Site Banner Exchange.com Account. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify PSE Site Banner Exchange of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. PSE Site Banner Exchange.com will not be liable for any acts by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of you using any of our services.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to the Web site, post links on the Web site, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Web site (any such material), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
3. Fees and Payment. Optional premium paid services and or products available on the Web site. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay PSE Site Banner Exchange the monthly or annual subscription fees (or fee as) indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service or purchase a product and will cover the use of that service / Product for a monthly, annual or lifetime period as indicated. Premium service fees & Monies paid for products are not refundable due to aml regulations and the digital nature of said product & services.
4. Unacceptable Use. The following activities are strictly prohibited, with no exceptions:
5. Responsibility of Web site Visitors. PSE Site Banner Exchange has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Web site, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Web site, PSE Site Banner Exchange does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Web site may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Web site may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. PSE Site Banner Exchange disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Web site, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Web sites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the web sites and web pages to which PSE Site Banner Exchange.com links, and that link to PSE Site Banner Exchange.com. PSE Site Banner Exchange does not have any control over those non-PSE Site Banner Exchange web sites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-PSE Site Banner Exchange web site or web page, PSE Site Banner Exchange does not represent or imply that it endorses such web site or web page. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. PSE Site Banner Exchange disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-PSE Site Banner Exchange web sites and web pages.
7. Copyright Infringement. As PSE Site Banner Exchange asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by PSE Site Banner Exchange.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify PSE Site Banner Exchange. PSE Site Banner Exchange will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of PSE Site Banner Exchange or others, PSE Site Banner Exchange may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Web site. In the case of such termination, PSE Site Banner Exchange will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to PSE Site Banner Exchange.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from PSE Site Banner Exchange to you any PSE Site Banner Exchange or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with PSE Site Banner Exchange. PSE Site Banner Exchange.com, the PSE Site Banner Exchange.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with PSE Site Banner Exchange.com, or the Web site are trademarks or registered trademarks of PSE Site Banner Exchange or PSE Site Banner Exchange licensees. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Web site may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Web site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any PSE Site Banner Exchange or third-party trademarks.
9. Changes. PSE Site Banner Exchange reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Web site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. PSE Site Banner Exchange may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Web site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
10. Termination. PSE Site Banner Exchange may terminate your access to all or any part of the Web site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your PSE Site Banner Exchange.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Web site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Premium Services account, such account can only be terminated by PSE Site Banner Exchange if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from PSE Site Banner Exchange notice to you thereof; provided that, PSE Site Banner Exchange can terminate the Web site immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Web site is provided "as is". PSE Site Banner Exchange and its suppliers and licensees hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither PSE Site Banner Exchange nor its suppliers and licensees, makes any warranty that the Web site will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Web site at your own discretion and risk.
12. Limitation of Liability. In no event will PSE Site Banner Exchange, or its suppliers or licensees, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interpretation of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that increase the fees paid by you to PSE Site Banner Exchange under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the date the cause of the action accrues. PSE Site Banner Exchange shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PSE Site Banner Exchange, its contractors, and its licensees, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Web site, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
15. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between PSE Site Banner Exchange and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of PSE Site Banner Exchange, or by the posting by PSE Site Banner Exchange of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Web site will be governed by the laws of the state of Western Australia, Australia, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Perth, Australia. Except for claims for injunction or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (JAMS) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules.
The arbitration shall take place in [ Change Me to Your Location ], in the English language and the arbitrary decision may be enforced in any court.
The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
This Agreement will be binding upon account activation and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
PSE Site Banner Exchange